Plants of Power
by Stacey Demarco & Miranda Mueller
A gardening book that focuses on living sustainably in the modern world.
In these times of climate change and uncertainty, people everywhere are looking for ways to reclaim their relationship with the land and take back their health and confidence with the help of plants. Plants of Power is a modern guide to the foundational plants you can grow in your own garden apothecary. Reconnect with the natural world, discover age-old wisdom, and tap into the power of plants, whether for mood, healing, love, or other aspects of your life.
- Discover 66 amazing, easy-to-grow plants that can change a garden—and a life!
- Authors provide detailed information and growing advice and relate the history, mythos, magic, and medicinal benefits of 66 power plants.
- Included are fantastic recipes and plant projects to try.
- Bonus information of wild foraging.
- A treasure trove of tips for successful propagation and cultivation.
Join Stacey Demarco and Miranda Mueller for a stroll through the seasonal wheel of growing, foraging, and harvesting these most powerful plant allies, whether for medicine, food, or perhaps even a little touch of magic.
Getting your hands in the dirt has never been more fun!